We offer a service to match your individual needs and requirements.
Here at Forge Aberaeron, we offer a dedicated service to meet the requirements of both individuals and businesses alike, no matter how large or small, we aim to help you select the most suitable funding package, then tailor that package to suit your needs. Our range covers all the requirements you may need. We can also arrange GAP insurance, which protects the value of your purchase should your vehicle be stolen or written off.
What is available to you?
Hire purchase is the most common and frequently used funding method, and is very easy to understand.
- Pay your agreed deposit
- Choose your agreed term, 12 – 60 months, repay the balance over this period, which will be a fixed monthly payment throughout the term
- At the end of the contract subject to all payments having been made (including the final option to purchase fee); the vehicle is then yours to keep, sell, or trade in for a new one
Personal Contract Plan (PCP)
PCP gives you flexibility by the way of:
- The deposit you pay
- The length of the agreement
- The mileage you will travel
- The options open to you at the contract end
PCP is flexible because it can be tailored to meet your requirements and circumstances. The initial deposit, length of agreement and annual mileage can be tailored to match your needs.
You will then have a number of options available to you at the end of the contract:
- All or part of the difference, if any, between the final payment and your vehicle trade-in value can be used towards the deposit on your next vehicle
- The final payment (including the option to purchase fee) can be paid and you can simply keep the car
- You can decide to hand the car back to your Dealer / Finance provider and providing all the obligations of your agreement have been met, you will have nothing else to pay
The key to PCP is to match the monthly payment to your motoring budget. This is achieved by setting aside a final payment, which is a proportion of the cars present value at the start of the contract, which becomes payable at the end of the contract.